Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Strange...surface

I glanced over my blog, and concluded that it contains too much of scholarly stuff, which is quite boring to look at. Now that I've accomplished my short-term goal of getting into Academy, I can give these a rest and turn to brushing up my comic-drawing skills. It is comic artist that I want to become after all. Therefore, I decided to do couple of inks inspired by a tacky Buck Rogers theme on a simple copy paper. Nothing fancy, because I'm on my vacation, and away from home, so no Wacom, no Painter, no Photoshop, just a crappy old computer and a crappy old scanner.



I think that from now on, I'll just post the things with a certain appeal, like comics, and some free-style drawings, while the more scholarly work I'll post somewhere else, like on http://www.conceptart.org/ , etc.

No comments:

Inktober 2018 - Posse